Currently, forks range in travel from 140 mm – 170 mm, depending on the bicycle make and model. Kits are model-specific.
Articles in this section
- What travel forks are included in the RockShox Flight Attendant upgrade kit?
- Can I change the travel of the Flight Attendant fork included in the upgrade kit?
- Is the Rocker 2 Button Left Controller included in the RockShox Flight Attendant Upgrade Kit?
- Will the rear shock and fork decals in the Flight Attendant Upgrade Kit match my frame?
- Does the RockShox Flight Attendant Upgrade Kit include a battery for the pedal sensor?
- Is there a RockShox Flight Attendant Super Deluxe Thru-Shaft upgrade available for the Trek Slash?
- Is there a RockShox Flight Attendant Super Deluxe Coil upgrade available for the Specialized Enduro?
- Does the bike-specific rear shock hardware come with the upgrade kits?
- Can I buy the Flight Attendant pieces independently and make my own kit?
- Why isn’t Flight Attendant available for more bikes?