No, Flight Attendant forks are designed to work with the Flight Attendant Control Module. Additionally, Flight Attendant operates as a three-part system that includes the fork’s Control Module, Rear Shock Module, and Pedal Sensor. The Flight Attendant Control Module and damper will not fit in BoXXer’s chassis.
Articles in this section
- Why change BoXXer’s offset options to 44mm, 48mm, and 52mm?
- Are BoXXer’s wiper seals the same as ZEB’s wiper seals?
- Will BoXXer’s bolt-on fender also fit ZEB?
- Is the Maxle the same as previous BoXXer models?
- What size brake rotors can I run on the BoXXer?
- Is BoXXer compatible with E-MTBs?
- What are the travel options for BoXXer?
- Can I put a Flight Attendant damper in my BoXXer?
- Does BoXXer feature PRV’s?