BoXXer features a post mount interface for brake calipers, with a minimum rotor size of 200mm. With an adapter, BoXXer can accept up to a 220mm rotor.
Articles in this section
- Why change BoXXer’s offset options to 44mm, 48mm, and 52mm?
- Are BoXXer’s wiper seals the same as ZEB’s wiper seals?
- Will BoXXer’s bolt-on fender also fit ZEB?
- Is the Maxle the same as previous BoXXer models?
- What size brake rotors can I run on the BoXXer?
- Is BoXXer compatible with E-MTBs?
- What are the travel options for BoXXer?
- Can I put a Flight Attendant damper in my BoXXer?
- Does BoXXer feature PRV’s?