No. TwistLoc shift utilizes cable and housing which doesn’t allow for much bend, as it causes friction in the system.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of the new TwistLoc Ultimate remote?
- What grips should I run with the TwistLoc Ultimate setup?
- Can I buy the TwistLoc Ultimate grip without the remote?
- Is TwistLoc Ultimate compatible with our past 2P dampers?
- Does the 3P TwistLoc Ultimate fit Scott‑specific dampers?
- Will the TwistLoc have a cable routing option that goes along the handlebar to match Stealth brakes?