SRAM prioritizes all warranty and paid service in the order of 'first-in, first-out'. An expedited in-house service option is not offered. A minimum of 24-48 business hours in-house, not including shipping time, can be expected. Turnaround time is not guaranteed and is also affected by seasonal volume and service kit availability. Please message the SRAM Service Center with any questions regarding an estimated 'in-house' turnaround time if it was not provided.
Articles in this section
- How much will it cost to service my product?
- In what countries is RockShox Service Direct Offered?
- How long does a RockShox service repair take?
- Can I submit a warranty request with RockShox Service Direct?
- Why wasn’t my order covered under warranty?
- What if my serial number does not confirm when creating my order request?
- Where is the serial number located on my SRAM product?
- Which RockShox products can I send to SRAM for service?
- Does SRAM offer a RockShox basic 50-hour fork or shock service?
- How do I determine the age of my RockShox product?