The cost of service can vary depending on what is needed. Base service prices include the cost of needed service kits and a charge for labor. If damaged components need to be changed, this can influence the price. Variations in cost will be communicated through the correspondence field on your order page. More details can be found on our service site.
Articles in this section
- How much will it cost to service my product?
- In what countries is RockShox Service Direct Offered?
- How long does a RockShox service repair take?
- Can I submit a warranty request with RockShox Service Direct?
- Why wasn’t my order covered under warranty?
- What if my serial number does not confirm when creating my order request?
- Where is the serial number located on my SRAM product?
- Which RockShox products can I send to SRAM for service?
- Does SRAM offer a RockShox basic 50-hour fork or shock service?
- How do I determine the age of my RockShox product?