We cannot facilitate your RockShox Service Direct order if the product's serial number does not confirm when trying to create your request. If this occurs, please bring your SRAM product to a local bicycle dealer. The dealer can work with a regional SRAM Service Center to facilitate the service on your behalf. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Articles in this section
- How much will it cost to service my product?
- In what countries is RockShox Service Direct Offered?
- How long does a RockShox service repair take?
- Can I submit a warranty request with RockShox Service Direct?
- Why wasn’t my order covered under warranty?
- What if my serial number does not confirm when creating my order request?
- Where is the serial number located on my SRAM product?
- Which RockShox products can I send to SRAM for service?
- Does SRAM offer a RockShox basic 50-hour fork or shock service?
- How do I determine the age of my RockShox product?