The RockShox Rudy XPLR is intended to be used across the full spectrum of gravel bikes – light, 37c bikes to gravel touring, big gravel, and even cyclocross.
Articles in this section
- What are the RockShox Rudy XPLR service intervals?
- What is the intended use of the RockShox Rudy XPLR fork?
- Why did RockShox make the Rudy XPLR fork?
- Where did the name “Rudy” come from?
- Why isn’t the Rudy Ultimate XPLR fork carbon?
- Why would I want to add the extra weight of the RockShox Rudy XPLR to my gravel bike?
- How did you settle on 30 or 40mm of travel with Rudy XPLR?
- What is the max system weight for the RockShox Rudy?