RockShox Rudy XPLR features the Charger Race Day Damper in both levels of this fork has been tuned to provide supple small bump performance and a stable pedaling platform. For this reason, we do not foresee the need for a mechanical remote option for Rudy.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the RockShox Rudy XPLR on my XC hardtail?
- My frame came with a rigid fork. Will adding a RockShox Rudy XPLR void the warranty on my frame?
- Can I tune the bottom out on the Rudy with tokens like other RockShox forks?
- How do I adjust the rebound and compression on the RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- Do I need special caliper mounting bolts for the RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- What is the largest tire size I can use with the RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- Does RockShox Rudy XPLR have a remote lock out option?
- What fenders are compatible with RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- What size disc brake rotors are compatible with RockShox Rudy XPLR?