Everything has a cost. While the RockShox Rudy XPLR will incur the ‘cost’ of added weight on your frame it will increase your comfort, control, and over the course of a ride will result in overall higher speeds. There are countless examples of products for bikes that are not the lightest option but have been successful because they make the ride better, faster, and more fun.
Articles in this section
- What are the RockShox Rudy XPLR service intervals?
- What is the intended use of the RockShox Rudy XPLR fork?
- Why did RockShox make the Rudy XPLR fork?
- Where did the name “Rudy” come from?
- Why isn’t the Rudy Ultimate XPLR fork carbon?
- Why would I want to add the extra weight of the RockShox Rudy XPLR to my gravel bike?
- How did you settle on 30 or 40mm of travel with Rudy XPLR?
- What is the max system weight for the RockShox Rudy?