As with many of the other features on this fork, the fender capabilities have been designed to fit the full range of gravel needs. Rudy features a 3-bolt mounting system for a custom RockShox short fender for protection against the odd puddle or spring downpour. If you extract joy from hammering through the rainiest days or are faced with an extended mud season, Rudy has you covered with full fender compatibility via its stealthy stay bosses.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the RockShox Rudy XPLR on my XC hardtail?
- My frame came with a rigid fork. Will adding a RockShox Rudy XPLR void the warranty on my frame?
- Can I tune the bottom out on the Rudy with tokens like other RockShox forks?
- How do I adjust the rebound and compression on the RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- Do I need special caliper mounting bolts for the RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- What is the largest tire size I can use with the RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- Does RockShox Rudy XPLR have a remote lock out option?
- What fenders are compatible with RockShox Rudy XPLR?
- What size disc brake rotors are compatible with RockShox Rudy XPLR?