Flight Attendant cranks are offered in XX1 and X01 models with either 165mm, 170mm or 175mm crank arm lengths and are available with the following chainring size options: 30T, 32T, 34T, and 36T.
Articles in this section
- What information is Flight Attendant using to make decisions?
- How fast do the Flight Attendant sensors open the damping? And how long does it take to lock the damper out?
- Does Flight Attendant learn from my riding style and adjust its behavior?
- How does the Flight Attendant algorithm prioritize the different inputs to control damping for the best riding experience?
- What’s the difference between Flight Attendant and other electronically-controlled suspension?
- How significant is the Flight Attendant pedal sensor in terms of data input?
- Will Flight Attendant make my bike more efficient?
- Can Flight Attendant components analyze my ride data to help me become a better rider?
- Does the lockout force vary across the Flight Attendant fork offerings (Pike to ZEB)?
- Is the Flight Attendant compression damping adjustment range the same as Charger 2.1 RC2? How does it differ?