Control Module LEDs:
Green LEDs indicate you are in AUTO Mode.
Orange LEDs indicate you are in Override Mode.
Red LEDs indicate you are in Manual Mode.
Yellow LEDs indicate you are in Safe Mode.
Magenta LEDs indicate you are in the Bias Adjustment setting.
Blue LEDs indicate you are adjusting the Low Speed Compression Setting for the front fork.
Cyan LEDs indicate you are adjusting the Low Speed Compression Setting for the rear shock.
White LEDs indiciate you are in calibration mode.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair RockShox Flight Attendant?
- What do I need to do to set up Flight Attendant and ride?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork to Flight Attendant?
- Can Flight Attendant help me set up my suspension?
- What are the limiting factors in terms fitting Flight Attendant on any given bike?
- Can I connect my Flight Attendant parts with the other AXS parts on my bike?
- Does the Flight Attendant pedal sensor insert only fit certain DUB cranks?
- Can I test function of an individual component without pairing the entire system?
- Does changing sag affect calibration?
- How does Bias Adjustment compare/relate to Low Speed Compression (LSC)? Does Bias change LSC?