If LSC or Bias settings cannot be adjusted, the RockShox Flight Attendant System may be in Override Mode or Safe Mode.
If the Open, Pedal, or Lock LED is orange, the system is in Override Mode - a shortcut to your desired suspension position. Settings are not adjustable while in Override Mode.
If the Open, Pedal, and Lock LEDs are all yellow, the system is in Safe Mode, and settings are not adjustable. Safe mode cannot be exited until the triggering issue has been resolved.
1. Press and release the assigned paddle on the controller to return to Auto Mode.
- Outcome 1a) LSC and Bias Settings are adjustable. All is well, go ride!
- Outcome 1b) The system does not enter Pedal or Lock mode while riding. Continue to Troubleshooting step 2.
2. Charge or replace necessary batteries and test function.
- Outcome 2a) LSC and Bias Settings are adjustable. All is well, go ride!
- Outcome 2b) The system does not exit Safe Mode, and LSC and Bias settings are still not adjustable. See “Fork Control Module LEDs are pulsing yellow (Safe Mode)” for more troubleshooting.