The SRAM AXS batteries are sold separately and must be fully charged before installation and use. The AXS Controller and Pedal Sensor batteries are pre-installed, however, the Pedal Sensor must be activated prior to pairing or use.
Articles in this section
- How long can I expect the batteries to last on the fork and rear shock?
- What type of batteries do the Flight Attendant components use and what is the expected lifespan?
- Can I use alkaline AAA batteries in the pedal sensor?
- What happens if a battery loses power / dies?
- Will cold temperatures affect the battery life of Flight Attendant parts?
- Should I always remove the batteries and replace with covers when transporting my bike?
- What happens if I lose or forget a SRAM AXS battery? Can I use one battery to move each component into open?
- Do RockShox Flight attendant components come with batteries?
- How do I know the battery life of my RockShox Flight Attendant components?
- Are Flight Attendant batteries cross-compatible with Reverb AXS seatposts and Eagle AXS derailleurs?