For extended transportation, we recommend that you remove the SRAM AXS batteries and replace them with the red battery blocks to keep the battery contacts clean. This will also remind you to install your batteries before you ride.
Articles in this section
- How long can I expect the batteries to last on the fork and rear shock?
- What type of batteries do the Flight Attendant components use and what is the expected lifespan?
- Can I use alkaline AAA batteries in the pedal sensor?
- What happens if a battery loses power / dies?
- Will cold temperatures affect the battery life of Flight Attendant parts?
- Should I always remove the batteries and replace with covers when transporting my bike?
- What happens if I lose or forget a SRAM AXS battery? Can I use one battery to move each component into open?
- Do RockShox Flight attendant components come with batteries?
- How do I know the battery life of my RockShox Flight Attendant components?
- Are Flight Attendant batteries cross-compatible with Reverb AXS seatposts and Eagle AXS derailleurs?