Low Speed Compression (LSC) settings function independently of Flight Attendant Modes. This means that the LSC settings will be maintained while in the Open position even if the rider switches between the Auto, Manual, and Override Modes. Bias Adjust affects the system as a whole and how often it switches between Open, Pedal, and Lock positions when in Auto Mode.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair RockShox Flight Attendant?
- What do I need to do to set up Flight Attendant and ride?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork to Flight Attendant?
- Can Flight Attendant help me set up my suspension?
- What are the limiting factors in terms fitting Flight Attendant on any given bike?
- Can I connect my Flight Attendant parts with the other AXS parts on my bike?
- Does the Flight Attendant pedal sensor insert only fit certain DUB cranks?
- Can I test function of an individual component without pairing the entire system?
- Does changing sag affect calibration?
- How does Bias Adjustment compare/relate to Low Speed Compression (LSC)? Does Bias change LSC?