Flight Attendant does not learn from the given rider’s style, rather, it is an algorithm developed over hundreds of thousands of trail miles around the world. This algorithm is continually evolving and updated with new firmware. Flight Attendant makes adjustments by continually analyzing data input and terrain changes. The bias for how quickly or sensitively these changes are made can be adjusted within the system.
Articles in this section
- What information is Flight Attendant using to make decisions?
- How fast do the Flight Attendant sensors open the damping? And how long does it take to lock the damper out?
- Does Flight Attendant learn from my riding style and adjust its behavior?
- How does the Flight Attendant algorithm prioritize the different inputs to control damping for the best riding experience?
- What’s the difference between Flight Attendant and other electronically-controlled suspension?
- How significant is the Flight Attendant pedal sensor in terms of data input?
- Will Flight Attendant make my bike more efficient?
- Can Flight Attendant components analyze my ride data to help me become a better rider?
- Does the lockout force vary across the Flight Attendant fork offerings (Pike to ZEB)?
- Is the Flight Attendant compression damping adjustment range the same as Charger 2.1 RC2? How does it differ?