Service kits will be available for Flight Attendant suspension components at the usual 50-and 200-hour intervals. The Control Module and Rear Shock Module will need to be removed before service. Check out the Service Manual for your product on the SRAM Service Site.
Articles in this section
- Can I replace the battery latch on my Flight Attendant Control Module?
- Can I service the fork and shock damper myself? Do I need to remove the Control Modules for suspension service?
- If my Control Module or Rear Shock Module breaks, can it be replaced?
- How should I clean Flight Attendant after a ride?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing my bike with Flight Attendant components?