No. However, the RockShox Trailhead App can be used for initial suspension settings, or check out the RockShox Suspension Setup and Tuning Guide on the SRAM Service Site. Flight Attendant in Auto Mode will do the rest to ensure the best possible experience on trail.
Can Flight Attendant help me set up my suspension?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork to Flight Attendant?
- What are the limiting factors in terms fitting Flight Attendant on any given bike?
- Can I manually adjust or tune Flight Attendant compression and rebound settings?
- Does Flight Attendant learn from my riding style and adjust its behavior?
- What do I need to do to set up Flight Attendant and ride?