To begin pairing RockShox Flight Attendant, use the Quick Start Video or read the pairing summary below.
IMPORTANT: When using RockShox Flight Attendant in combination with an AXS drivetrain or dropper, the pairing session must start with the Flight Attendant Control Module located on the fork. After initiating a pairing session, pair components in any order.
FLIGHT ATTENDANT WAKE UP AND PAIRING
1) AXS systems are motion-activated. Before connecting to your system, shake or move the bicycle to wake the system components.
2) Before the Flight Attendant system can be paired, the new pedal sensor must be activated. Pedal sensor activation only needs to occur once prior to initial pairing, never again. Press and hold the AXS button on the sensor, located inside the spindle of the cranks, for 5 seconds until the LED illuminates solid, then release. The pedal sensor is now ready to be paired.
3) Begin the pairing session with the Flight Attendant Control Module on the fork. Press and hold the AXS button on the module until the AXS LED blinks slowly, then release. Press and hold the AXS button on the next device to be paired in until the AXS LED illuminates green and then flashes quickly. The Flight Attendant Control Module’s AXS LED will also flash quickly, indicating that the device was paired successfully.
4) Continue this process for all other AXS components, then press and release the AXS button on the Flight Attendant Control Module to end the pairing session or wait 30 seconds for the session to timeout. The AXS LED will stop blinking.
5) Successful pairing can be verified within the AXS app. All AXS components should be paired into a single system, ensuring optimized functionality and customization within the AXS app. All paired components will be listed below the Flight Attendant fork.