The RockShox Reverb AXS is completely waterproof to the IPX7 international standard as long as the battery or battery cover is in place. Initially developed for construction vehicles and food sanitation, the IPX7 standard validates systems that require regular pressurized cleaning. For a mountain biker, this means no hesitation for stream crossings or getting caught in the rain.
Articles in this section
- Why have you deliberately introduced ‘squish’ into the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- Why doesn't RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR have Vent Valve?
- Is the Reverb AXS XPLR seatpost compatible with seatbags?
- What saddle rails are compatible with the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- What sizes are available for RockShox Reverb AXS?
- How do I know if my RockShox Reverb AXS battery is low?
- Why should I connect my RockShox Reverb AXS to the AXS app?
- Is the RockShox Reverb AXS waterproof?
- How does Vent Valve work?