Yes. AirWiz is always monitoring air pressure while on.
Articles in this section
- What is RockShox AirWiz?
- Where can I find the AirWiz user manual?
- Does AirWiz make recommendations for air pressure?
- How does AirWiz know the best air pressure for me and my bike?
- Does AirWiz record and display air pressure for post ride review in the app or AXS Web?
- What is the difference between AirWiz and ShockWiz?
- How does AirWiz communicate if the pressure is too high or low?
- Does AirWiz evaluate air pressure with or without the rider on the bike?
- Why is AirWiz only available on Trek bicycles?
- Will RockShox offer AirWiz as an aftermarket fork or shock upgrade?