AirWiz suggests air pressure recommendations based on the fork or rear shock configuration and rider weight then indicates whether the air pressure is within the desired range via the LED. ShockWiz suggests damping and air spring adjustments based on ride conditions to help you find the perfect setup. For complete detailed information, consult the AirWiz User Manual and the ShockWiz User Manual.
Articles in this section
- What is RockShox AirWiz?
- Where can I find the AirWiz user manual?
- Does AirWiz make recommendations for air pressure?
- How does AirWiz know the best air pressure for me and my bike?
- Does AirWiz record and display air pressure for post ride review in the app or AXS Web?
- What is the difference between AirWiz and ShockWiz?
- How does AirWiz communicate if the pressure is too high or low?
- Does AirWiz evaluate air pressure with or without the rider on the bike?
- Why is AirWiz only available on Trek bicycles?
- Will RockShox offer AirWiz as an aftermarket fork or shock upgrade?