Yes. Input your rider weight into the SRAM AXS app; AirWiz will give a target air pressure recommendation and then monitor pressure to alert any changes. For complete details, consult the AirWiz User Manual, found on the SRAM Service Site.
Articles in this section
- What is RockShox AirWiz?
- Where can I find the AirWiz user manual?
- Does AirWiz make recommendations for air pressure?
- How does AirWiz know the best air pressure for me and my bike?
- Does AirWiz record and display air pressure for post ride review in the app or AXS Web?
- What is the difference between AirWiz and ShockWiz?
- How does AirWiz communicate if the pressure is too high or low?
- Does AirWiz evaluate air pressure with or without the rider on the bike?
- Why is AirWiz only available on Trek bicycles?
- Will RockShox offer AirWiz as an aftermarket fork or shock upgrade?