AirWiz occupies the same space as a standard air cap with one Bottomless Token installed. This will help the fork resist bottoming out as it approaches full compression. AirWiz will not affect setting up sag.
Does AirWiz affect air spring performance?
- Why can't I see my AirWiz in the SRAM AXS mobile app?
- Are Hub End Cap Adapters backwards compatible?
- What if AirWiz is set up at the recommended pressure but I bottom out on a ride?
- Is air spring tuning still possible on AirWiz equipped forks and shocks?
- Does AirWiz evaluate the air spring ramp to help me tune the air spring?