AirWiz occupies the same space as a standard air cap with one Bottomless Token installed. This will help the fork resist bottoming out as it approaches full compression. AirWiz will not affect setting up sag.
Articles in this section
- Is air spring tuning still possible on AirWiz equipped forks and shocks?
- Can I use AirWiz without connecting to the SRAM AXS app?
- Does AirWiz evaluate the air spring ramp to help me tune the air spring?
- Can I still set sag to my preference on AirWiz-equipped suspension?
- Does AirWiz affect air spring performance?