The short answer is yes. If a rider is looking for a softer ActiveRide experience they would set pressure below the recommended set-up pressure. For a firmer ActiveRide experience they would go higher. The minimum air pressure is 200 PSI. Never exceed 500 PSI.
Articles in this section
- Can I creep the post up a little using the controller, or is it full extension only?
- What can I adjust in the SRAM AXS App and what information can I get?
- Can I change the amount of ActiveRide on my Reverb AXS XPLR post?
- Does RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR need any special consideration as it relates to the seat clamp?
- How much air pressure should I run in my RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR?
- What type of remote does Reverb AXS XPLR use?
- Which length Reverb AXS XPLR is correct for me?
- How does Reverb AXS connect and integrate with other wireless components within the AXS group?
- Can I adjust the return speed of the RockShox Reverb AXS seatpost?
- Can I assign different function to the RockShox Reverb AXS controller buttons?