There is no Vent Valve as the Reverb AXS XPLR post features air-only internals. Vent Valve is only necessary for our seatposts that use air and oil separated by an IFP (internal floating piston).
Articles in this section
- Why have you deliberately introduced ‘squish’ into the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- Why doesn't RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR have Vent Valve?
- Is the Reverb AXS XPLR seatpost compatible with seatbags?
- What saddle rails are compatible with the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- What sizes are available for RockShox Reverb AXS?
- How do I know if my RockShox Reverb AXS battery is low?
- Why should I connect my RockShox Reverb AXS to the AXS app?
- Is the RockShox Reverb AXS waterproof?
- How does Vent Valve work?