In certain circumstances, air can potentially swap to the oil side of the IFP. If this happens the seatpost develops “squish.” The Vent Valve works by moving the air back into the air chamber and out of the oil. Depress the valve, compress the post, good to go. No disassembly required.
How does Vent Valve work?
- Why does my RockShox Reverb compress without pressing the remote?
- Why have you deliberately introduced ‘squish’ into the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- Why doesn't RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR have Vent Valve?
- How do I bleed my RockShox Reverb or Reverb Stealth seatpost?
- Is the Reverb AXS XPLR seatpost compatible with seatbags?