In certain circumstances, air can potentially swap to the oil side of the IFP. If this happens the seatpost develops “squish.” The Vent Valve works by moving the air back into the air chamber and out of the oil. Depress the valve, compress the post, good to go. No disassembly required.
Articles in this section
- Why have you deliberately introduced ‘squish’ into the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- Why doesn't RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR have Vent Valve?
- Is the Reverb AXS XPLR seatpost compatible with seatbags?
- What saddle rails are compatible with the Reverb AXS XPLR?
- What sizes are available for RockShox Reverb AXS?
- How do I know if my RockShox Reverb AXS battery is low?
- Why should I connect my RockShox Reverb AXS to the AXS app?
- Is the RockShox Reverb AXS waterproof?
- How does Vent Valve work?