The new MY23 RockShox lower leg allows for longer bushing overlap, and has a better stiffness to weight ratio. The new Lyrik has 20% more torsional stiffness than the previous model, and the new Pike has 13.5% more torsional stiffness than the previous model.
Articles in this section
- Why did RockShox decrease the max travel for MY23 Pike and Lyrik forks?
- Which Charger RC comes with MY23 Pike Select and Lyrik Select: IFP or bladder?
- What are the travel options for ZEB?
- What is the difference between the new MY23 Lyrik family and existing Yari fork?
- What are the travel options for Lyrik?
- What are the travel options for Pike?
- Besides travel, what are the differences in chassis and air spring design between Pike, Lyrik, and ZEB?
- Which existing chassis can be upgraded with new internals?
- What´s the weight difference between the current and new MY23 RockShox forks (Pike, Lyrik, ZEB)?
- What are the performance benefits of the newly designed lower leg for Pike and Lyrik?