The technologies are the same across the Pike, Lyrik, and ZEB lineup. However, there are tweaks to the air spring volumes and chassis design for stiffness to tailor each fork to their ideal use case.
Articles in this section
- Why did RockShox decrease the max travel for MY23 Pike and Lyrik forks?
- Which Charger RC comes with MY23 Pike Select and Lyrik Select: IFP or bladder?
- What are the travel options for ZEB?
- What is the difference between the new MY23 Lyrik family and existing Yari fork?
- What are the travel options for Lyrik?
- What are the travel options for Pike?
- Besides travel, what are the differences in chassis and air spring design between Pike, Lyrik, and ZEB?
- Which existing chassis can be upgraded with new internals?
- What´s the weight difference between the current and new MY23 RockShox forks (Pike, Lyrik, ZEB)?
- What are the performance benefits of the newly designed lower leg for Pike and Lyrik?