Pike comes in 120 mm, 130 mm, 140 mm travel options. Air spring shafts are available aftermarket to change up the travel of your MY23 fork.
Articles in this section
- Why did RockShox decrease the max travel for MY23 Pike and Lyrik forks?
- Which Charger RC comes with MY23 Pike Select and Lyrik Select: IFP or bladder?
- What are the travel options for ZEB?
- What is the difference between the new MY23 Lyrik family and existing Yari fork?
- What are the travel options for Lyrik?
- What are the travel options for Pike?
- Besides travel, what are the differences in chassis and air spring design between Pike, Lyrik, and ZEB?
- Which existing chassis can be upgraded with new internals?
- What´s the weight difference between the current and new MY23 RockShox forks (Pike, Lyrik, ZEB)?
- What are the performance benefits of the newly designed lower leg for Pike and Lyrik?