We drastically reduced the amount of harshness that makes it to the rider’s hands. How exactly does harshness feel? Think of a long, chunky lap at the local bike park – that feeling at the end of the lap that necessitates a hand shake-out when you finish… that’s harshness. By focusing on harshness reduction, Charger 3 gives you more control over the fork, leading to more confidence for those all-day epics.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a Charger 3 damper?
- What RockShox forks come with Charger 3 dampers?
- Is Charger 3 compatible with RockShox Flight Attendant?
- Does Charger 3 have a Lock setting?
- Will there be an RCT3 version of the new Charger 3 damper?
- Are there any new tools required for Charger 3 service?
- Is the bleed procedure different with Charger 3?
- Can I change the tune on my Charger 3?
- Why is an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) damper better for excess fluid purge than a bladder damper?
- Why did RockShox decide to move away from the bladder design in favor of an IFP?