Currently, we do not offer different tune options for Charger 3. However, with completely decoupled High Speed Compression (HSC) and Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjustments, Charger 3 offers a wide range of tunability that should meet every rider’s needs.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a Charger 3 damper?
- What RockShox forks come with Charger 3 dampers?
- Is Charger 3 compatible with RockShox Flight Attendant?
- Does Charger 3 have a Lock setting?
- Will there be an RCT3 version of the new Charger 3 damper?
- Are there any new tools required for Charger 3 service?
- Is the bleed procedure different with Charger 3?
- Can I change the tune on my Charger 3?
- Why is an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) damper better for excess fluid purge than a bladder damper?
- Why did RockShox decide to move away from the bladder design in favor of an IFP?