Currently, we do not offer different tune options for Charger 3. However, with completely decoupled High Speed Compression (HSC) and Low Speed Compression (LSC) adjustments, Charger 3 offers a wide range of tunability that should meet every rider’s needs.
Can I change the tune on my Charger 3?
- Why is an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) damper better for excess fluid purge than a bladder damper?
- How does Charger 3 compare to previous dampers in terms of ride feel?
- What is the range of adjustability on Charger 3?
- Why did RockShox decide to move away from the bladder design in favor of an IFP?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a Charger 3 damper?