Yes. Because the damper has been redesigned, the bleed procedure is different. Check out your fork’s Service Manual at www.RockShox.com/service for service and bleed procedures.
Is the bleed procedure different with Charger 3?
- Are there any new tools required for Charger 3 service?
- Can I change the tune on my Charger 3?
- Why is an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) damper better for excess fluid purge than a bladder damper?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a Charger 3 damper?
- Why did RockShox decide to move away from the bladder design in favor of an IFP?