Charger 3 does not feature a lockout setting or pre-defined ride modes. Instead, Charger 3 is designed with completely independent High-Speed Compression and Low-Speed Compression adjustment for rides where suspension tunability and control take priority over pre-defined ride modes. You can learn more about the Charger 3 RC2 damper at our Learn Page.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a Charger 3 damper?
- What RockShox forks come with Charger 3 dampers?
- Is Charger 3 compatible with RockShox Flight Attendant?
- Does Charger 3 have a Lock setting?
- Will there be an RCT3 version of the new Charger 3 damper?
- Are there any new tools required for Charger 3 service?
- Is the bleed procedure different with Charger 3?
- Can I change the tune on my Charger 3?
- Why is an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) damper better for excess fluid purge than a bladder damper?
- Why did RockShox decide to move away from the bladder design in favor of an IFP?