We repositioned the dimple and tweaked the positive and negative air volume chambers, resulting in new positioning within the chassis. These updates will work with ZEB forks prior to MY23, but any models of Pike or Lyrik prior to the MY23 lineup cannot be upgraded to DebonAir+.
Articles in this section
- What vibration frequency do ButterCups absorb?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a DebonAir+ airspring?
- What RockShox forks come with DebonAir+?
- How does the DebonAir+ improve upon DebonAir C1?
- Which parts are needed to change a RockShox fork’s travel?
- What material is the new air spring piston?
- What has physically changed in Debonair+? Can I put DebonAir+ in my existing RockShox fork?