The DebonAir+ air spring piston is made from aluminum, which can be made thinner than plastic while maintaining its structure and maximizing air volume.
What material is the new air spring piston?
- What has physically changed in Debonair+? Can I put DebonAir+ in my existing RockShox fork?
- How does the DebonAir+ improve upon DebonAir C1?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork to Pressure Relief Valves (PRVs)?
- Can I retrofit the Ultimate bushing package on RockShox Select + and Select forks?
- Are there differences in RockShox lower legs between Ultimate and Select+?