The DebonAir+ air spring piston is made from aluminum, which can be made thinner than plastic while maintaining its structure and maximizing air volume.
Articles in this section
- What vibration frequency do ButterCups absorb?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a DebonAir+ airspring?
- What RockShox forks come with DebonAir+?
- How does the DebonAir+ improve upon DebonAir C1?
- Which parts are needed to change a RockShox fork’s travel?
- What material is the new air spring piston?
- What has physically changed in Debonair+? Can I put DebonAir+ in my existing RockShox fork?