With Debonair+, we focused on improving small-bump absorption to be highly reactive over every inch of trail, while creating a balance to maintain higher ride height for confidence while descending.
How does the DebonAir+ improve upon DebonAir C1?
- What has physically changed in Debonair+? Can I put DebonAir+ in my existing RockShox fork?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork with a DebonAir+ airspring?
- Which parts are needed to change a RockShox fork’s travel?
- What makes Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube different than what we’ve used in the past?
- Can I retrofit the Ultimate bushing package on RockShox Select + and Select forks?