ButterCups live in the lower legs, at the end of both the damper and air spring shafts.
Articles in this section
- Are ButterCups tunable?
- How do I know if my RockShox fork has ButterCups?
- Why are ButterCups called ButterCups?
- What is the material that lives inside ButterCups?
- Do ButterCups allow for lateral compliance as well as vertical compliance in the bumpers?
- How much weight do ButterCups add?
- How much travel do ButterCups offer?
- Can I run ButterCups on one side only and does it still reduce trail chatter?
- Are ButterCups serviceable? How long will they last before they need replacement?
- Can I buy ButterCups aftermarket and add it to my existing RockShox fork?