ButterCups take up a bit more space in the lower legs and therefore are not compatible with previous generations of Pike and Lyrik. MY23 Pike, Lyrik, and ZEB without ButterCups can upgrade to include ButterCups by purchasing a new DebonAir+ air spring and Charger 3 damper equipped with ButterCups.
Articles in this section
- Are ButterCups tunable?
- How do I know if my RockShox fork has ButterCups?
- Why are ButterCups called ButterCups?
- What is the material that lives inside ButterCups?
- Do ButterCups allow for lateral compliance as well as vertical compliance in the bumpers?
- How much weight do ButterCups add?
- How much travel do ButterCups offer?
- Can I run ButterCups on one side only and does it still reduce trail chatter?
- Are ButterCups serviceable? How long will they last before they need replacement?
- Can I buy ButterCups aftermarket and add it to my existing RockShox fork?