The MY23 Pike, Lyrik, and ZEB lineup are all compatible with PRVs. The Ultimate and Select+ models come with PRVs factory-installed, while Select and Base model forks have upgrades available in the aftermarket. PRVs cannot be installed on pre-MY23 model forks.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox fork to Pressure Relief Valves (PRVs)?
- Is it normal for a small amount of lower leg lube to come out of the Pressure Relief Valves (PRVs)?
- Will my RockShox fork lose oil through the Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) while transporting my bike?
- Do I need to take special care when cleaning the fork around the Pressure Relief Valves (PRVs) or Plugs?
- What happens if I remove the Pressure Relief Valves (PRVs) or plugs from my RockShox fork?
- Do I need to keep these plastic covers over the Pressure Relief Valves?