Yes. RockShox DebonAir+ Progressive and Linear air cans can be swapped depending on rider preference. However, consider that the frame manufacturer usually selects the air can that works best for their frame kinematics, and changing the air can may affect how your suspension performs in relation to your frame.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the RockShox DebonAir+ Linear air can and Progressive air can?
- Are the MY23 RockShox DebonAir+ Linear and Progressive air cans backwards compatible?
- What is the difference between positive and negative Token tuning in RockShox DebonAir+ rear shocks?
- How many Tokens can I add to RockShox DebonAir+?
- Are the new MY23 RockShox Tokens backwards compatible?
- Which RockShox Tokens do I use for negative and positive air spring tuning?
- Can I change between the RockShox DebonAir+ Progressive and Linear air cans?