No. The MY23 purple sealhead was reoriented for the new shock design, placing the dimple used to equalize air pressure in a new location. Therefore, DebonAir+ air cans are only compatible with MY23 rear shocks that utilize the purple sealhead.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the RockShox DebonAir+ Linear air can and Progressive air can?
- Are the MY23 RockShox DebonAir+ Linear and Progressive air cans backwards compatible?
- What is the difference between positive and negative Token tuning in RockShox DebonAir+ rear shocks?
- How many Tokens can I add to RockShox DebonAir+?
- Are the new MY23 RockShox Tokens backwards compatible?
- Which RockShox Tokens do I use for negative and positive air spring tuning?
- Can I change between the RockShox DebonAir+ Progressive and Linear air cans?