Tokens affect the spring rate, making the spring curve ramp up at the end of the travel. Hydraulic Bottom Out only affects compression damping in the last 20% of travel and has no effect on the spring rate.
How does Hydraulic Bottom Out compare to Tokens?
- What does each click of Adjustable Hydraulic Bottom Out do for the feel of my RockShox Super Deluxe Coil?
- Can I upgrade my current RockShox rear shock to Hydraulic Bottom Out?
- What is the difference between the RockShox DebonAir+ Linear air can and Progressive air can?
- How does Hydraulic Bottom Out work?
- Does Hydraulic Bottom Out provide any degree of rebound damping as the shock begins to rebound after bottom out?