Yes, the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe reservoirs are compatible across the line. Replacing the reservoir will require service and bleed. Find the service procedure for your rear shock on the RockShox Service site.
Articles in this section
- Are RockShox coils still available in red?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- Are new tools required for servicing MY23 shocks?
- Does RockShox offer new tune assembly shim stacks for MY23 Super Deluxe and Deluxe shocks?
- How do I find out more about my MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe or Deluxe shock specifications?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on a RockShox Super Deluxe RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- How many clicks of Rebound does RockShox Super Deluxe have?
- Do the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe Coil and inline Deluxe Coil shocks use new coils?
- Is RockShox Deluxe Coil available in the aftermarket?
- Is Hydraulic Bottom Out available on RockShox Deluxe rear shocks?