If you already own a MY23 RockShox rear shock, you can use the RockShox Trailhead web app to learn all about our shocks by typing your serial number into the app. Trailhead also provides service and upgrade kit part numbers, shock tune information, links to the Service and User Manuals, and setting recommendations for air/coil springs and rebound.
Articles in this section
- Are RockShox coils still available in red?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- Are new tools required for servicing MY23 shocks?
- Does RockShox offer new tune assembly shim stacks for MY23 Super Deluxe and Deluxe shocks?
- How do I find out more about my MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe or Deluxe shock specifications?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on a RockShox Super Deluxe RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- How many clicks of Rebound does RockShox Super Deluxe have?
- Do the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe Coil and inline Deluxe Coil shocks use new coils?
- Is RockShox Deluxe Coil available in the aftermarket?
- Is Hydraulic Bottom Out available on RockShox Deluxe rear shocks?