If you already own an MY23 RockShox rear shock, you can learn more about your shock by entering the serial number at the RockShox Trailhead web app. Trailhead also provides service kit and upgrade kit part numbers, shock tune information, links to the Service and User Manuals, and setting recommendations for air/coil springs and rebound.
Articles in this section
- Will a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil or Deluxe Coil rear shock fit on my bike?
- Is a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil or Deluxe Coil rear shock compatible on my bike?
- Are RockShox coils still available in red?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- Are new tools required for servicing MY23 shocks?
- Does RockShox offer new tune assembly shim stacks for MY23 Super Deluxe and Deluxe shocks?
- How do I find out more about my MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe or Deluxe shock specifications?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on a RockShox Super Deluxe RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- How many clicks of Rebound does the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe have?
- Do the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe Coil and inline Deluxe Coil shocks use new coils?