Yes, the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe Coil reservoirs are compatible across the line. Replacing the reservoir will require a service and bleed. Find the service procedure for your rear shock on the RockShox Service site.
Articles in this section
- Are RockShox coils still available in red?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- Are new tools required for servicing MY23 shocks?
- Does RockShox offer new tune assembly shim stacks for MY23 Super Deluxe and Deluxe shocks?
- How do I find out more about my MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe or Deluxe shock specifications?
- Is it possible to upgrade the reservoir on a RockShox Super Deluxe RC or R rear shock to an RC2T?
- How many clicks of Rebound does RockShox Super Deluxe have?
- Do the MY23 RockShox Super Deluxe Coil and inline Deluxe Coil shocks use new coils?
- Is RockShox Deluxe Coil available in the aftermarket?
- Is Hydraulic Bottom Out available on RockShox Deluxe rear shocks?