The Charger XC and Rush XC dampers differ mainly in weight, each being slightly heavier than a Charger Race Day 2 damper. All dampers offer similar damping characteristics and ride feel on the trail.
Articles in this section
- Is the Charger Race Day 2 damper backwards‑compatible?
- Is the Charger Race Day 2 damper serviceable?
- Can I retrofit a remote to my SID / SID SL that came with a lever?
- Does changing the remote allow me to switch from 2P to 3P or vice versa?
- What is the cable pull for 2P and 3P?
- How do the Charger XC and Rush XC differ from Charger Race Day 2?