Yes, you can easily micro adjust the post to whatever height you want. In fact, most test riders say it is easier to micro adjust than Reverb with the 1x remote.
Articles in this section
- Can I creep the post up a little using the controller, or is it full extension only?
- What can I adjust in the SRAM AXS App and what information can I get?
- Can I change the amount of ActiveRide on my Reverb AXS XPLR post?
- Does RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR need any special consideration as it relates to the seat clamp?
- How much air pressure should I run in my RockShox Reverb AXS XPLR?
- What type of remote does Reverb AXS XPLR use?
- Which length Reverb AXS XPLR is correct for me?
- How does Reverb AXS connect and integrate with other wireless components within the AXS group?
- Can I adjust the return speed of the RockShox Reverb AXS seatpost?
- Can I assign different function to the RockShox Reverb AXS controller buttons?